- Pay PU examination fee online!
- Check your attendance in overall percentage.
- How to Apply for Leave?
- How to check your attendance on mTop ?
- How to Logout from mTop ?
1. Computer Organisation : Evolution of Computers, Stored program concept and Von Neumann Architecture, Information representation and codes, Combinatorial Blocks : Gates, Multiplexers, Decoders, Encoders, Sequential Building blocks : Flip-Flops, Registers, Counters, Arithmetic algorithms : Addition and subtraction for signed magnitude and 2's complement numbers, integer multiplication using shift and add, Booth's algorithms, Integer and floating point representation.
2. Architecture of a Simple Processor : An instruction set, Addressing Modes, Instruction formats, Instruction execution in terms of Microinstructions, Concept of interrupt and simple I/O organisation, I/O organization : Strobe-based and Handshake based communication, Vector and priority interrupts, DMA-based data transfer; CPU organisation with large registers, Stacks and handling of interrupts and subroutines. Concept of Bus, data movement among registers, data movement from/to…