Components of the presentation :
- Contact Information
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- U should start by telling the Topic of Presentation.
- Show only one message per slide. If you have more than one message, add a slide.
- Limit the amount of text on each slide - no one wants to read a whole article during your presentation.
- Use only elements that add to the content of the message. Use graphics and images that clearly support your message. Good graphics can significantly add to learning, bad graphics can puzzle and distract your audience.
- Maintain a consistent design with regard to colors, font styles, animation and graphics.
- Make It an interactive session rather than boring the audience.
- Less Content, More Images. Dark background - light Text color.
- Have a beginning, a middle and an end. Tell your audience what you are going to tell them, tell it, and then summarize it.
- Good Body Language (that's very important if you want to make it a perfect presentation.)
- Make Sure your Title is in Centre and Text is in Slide.
- * Be Confident
- Images that contain text should not be tilted.
- You should not change the ratio of Image during resizing it.
- So here are the simple ways by which you can make a successful and efficient Powerpoint slide, Hope this will help you.
**See my presentation which got 9/10 marks Presentation.